How I Lost Over 31Kgs in 11 Months Naturally.

 Hey, My name is Harshit Nayyar. This is my first blog and I would like to share my experience or you can say my real life journey. This journey is divided into 3 Phases-:

1. The Time when I was overweight and started hitting gym.

2. When I was lean and weighed nearly 80kgs.

3.  What am I doing now to maintain my current Physique.

So let's start this blog.

The First Phase

This is the phase where I was fat. I was a fatty since I was born. I never really cared about being Fat till 12th grade. I was eager to join gym after my 12th grade but all the world was under lockdown due to Coronavirus. I waited for the Lockdown to be over and in October 2020 the gyms opened again and I joined gym as a Fatty with no one expecting anything from me and without any hopes. I started hitting gym 6x a week (I know it is a lot but still I wanted to get lean as soon as possible). First week in, I was doing cardio for 30 mins daily and full body weight training. By the end of the first week, I broke 1.5kgs. I was really happy. Now at the second week I was doing the cardio for 30 mins but I started doing weight training with a rookie routine 1 part 1 day. First Month down and I was down 4kgs. This served as a motivation for me to continue my gym journey forward. I am not mentioning my diet in this blog I will share it in the next blog if this blog gets some good response. I was Following the same split till I hit 90Kgs. When I hit 90Kgs I changed my split and this is where the Second Phase began.

My First Gym Photo

        

80Kgs 

      

The Second Phase

I changed my split in this phase. I was doing cardio for 30 mins on alternate days and abs exercises alternate days. I was still hitting gym 6x a week. I was hitting Chest and Triceps on Monday, Back and Biceps on Tuesday and Legs and Shoulder on Wednesday. For the rest of the 3 days I was repeating the same schedule respectively. I continued this phase till I hit 80Kgs but when I hit 85kgs my weight was stuck for over 2 weeks. So I started doing Intermittent Fasting and hit 80kgs in 1 month. When I hit 80Kgs and India went under another lockdown. I was doing normal exercises and still following my Intermittent Fasting and you know what happened by the end of lockdown I hit 70Kgs and started hitting the gym and I took Protein Powder in the Second Phase. I only ate 2 packs of MuscleBlaze Whey Concentrate. When I hit 70Kgs the Third Phase began. 

70Kgs

       

The Third Phase

Remember, I was lean at this time. I Started hitting the gym when the lockdown was over. I continued it for 2 months and I left the gym and it's been 5 months now and I still weigh the same. I do daily exercises like pushups, squats, HIIT split and many more. I still maintain myself Eat healthy and Stay fit. This was my Story.


This is me now.


I Hope People will like this blog and take motivation from it and continue their fitness journey despite the hardships they face. I will continue to write blogs weekly sharing about new tips and tricks and recipes and new diet plans to follow. I will also share how people can make their own diets and achieve their dream Physiques. If you Like this story give us a Follow.

Social- https://www.instagram.com/nayyar__harshit/?hl=en












Comments

Post a Comment